The Most Wonderful People in the World!

Thursday 14 February 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Today we had the great fortune of driving from Wilsonville Oregon to Corning California. What a beautiful drive with such gorgeous mountain scenery!  I feel so thankful to have this opportunity to be visiting my sister country! Everyone I met today was so kind and helpful, just like in blogland.  I hope that you might be inspired to share something you are thankful for with someone else today.

For my card I have chosen this simple yet elegant valentine card. I found an interesting challenge at
prettypinkposh.com  called the 10 minute dash! Well that seemed pretty impossible but as so many other things have proved me wrong this week, I did it!  The rules state you can set out all your supplies, so, with that and an idea in mind I started, and this is what I came up with.



The red cardstock paper is from Micheals, the embossed white paper is from a packet from Walmart, and the pearl hearts are from the dollar store.  The design is mine! It took me 9 min and 16 sec. Wahoo! So cute, yet simple, easy and done in a short time. Perfect!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

prettypinkposh
casology.blogspot.ca
cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.ca


I am so thankful for each and every comment you leave me. And I especially appreciate all of you who have taken the time to join my blog...it is so exciting to have you!!!

PS..Hi Debra, Gloria and Debbie...I miss you girlfriends!!!




6 comments:

  1. Love the graphic shapes and the pretty heart shaped pearls! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathryn, what sweet pearl hearts and dry embossed dots! Great CAS layout...thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! A perfect CAS design...thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the 10 Min Dash - hopefully we'll see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun layout! I am so glad you found the 10 Minute Craft Dash, I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Meredith, this is a fun layout! Loving the red/ white color combination you went with!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the new challenge starting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete