The Most Wonderful People in the World!

Thursday 28 February 2013

Suddenly Saturday Evening!

Could it already be Saturday evening?   The time seems to go by so quickly these days!  Today I went to an all day scrap booking session. I met some wonderful new people, and discovered some amazing new techniques.  I feel so fortunate to have been able to spend a whole day away from home, working on my scrap book.  Besides making cards, scrap booking is my other favorite crafting obsession.

Today I have a simple card that I made for the 10-minute-craft-dash. This is such a fun challenge, I would encourage you to pop over and meet Paulina at Pretty Pink & Posh .  She is a wonderful young woman who encourages quick and fun cards which is  such a fun challenge.

I made my card following the sketch I found at freshly made sketches.  I used the colors suggested at the prettypinkposh.com . 
I used my little dot embossing folder from Darce, and the sentiment stamp I bought at Target. I also added  little pink pearls to glam it up!!



For a quick little card I just love how it turned out.  I am thankful to Pauline for offering this little quickie challenge. Sometimes I spend so much time wondering if I should use this or that, and this challenge helped me to put out a card in 8 minutes, 37 seconds.  Wahoo!!

I am entering this card in her challenge and also in the following challenges:

prettypinkposh: the 10 minute craft dash

freshlymadesketches: sketch by Tui 

tuesdaythrowdown: thinking of you 

thepinkelephantchallenge:anything goes 

I am so happy you found your way to my blog. I would be grateful if you would take the time to leave me a comment and become a follower.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Really like your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathryn, thank you for following my blog. I am a follower of yours too now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cathryn!! Thanks for following my blog. :) I am now a follower of yours. I love meeting fellow Canadian Crafters. :) I am from Saskatchewan. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathryn - the Dash is a fabulous way of getting you to make decisions quicker & trusting your instincts more!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Challenge, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you've been enjoying my challenge, Cathryn! The dry embossed background looks great on the pink and aqua papers!

    Thank you for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun mix of colors and embossing. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete